- Enable Appointment Recall.
- Go to My Business tab,
- Then select your business Appointment rules,
- Scroll down to the section "Appointment Recall", and activate this section.
- Then you can set a default delay, for example 20 days, if you would like booxi to send your customer an email reminder in 20 days.
You will be able to change this delay for every appointment recall reminders, while completing the appointment.
2. Schedule Recall Reminders in One Click
Once you have enable Appointment Recall on your account, you will be able to set an automated reminder for your customer, whenever you complete an appointment:
- Right-Click on the appointment and select Complete. The Complete confirmation popup will be displayed, providing you more options.
- You can choose to schedule a recall reminder, complete without reminder, or Book the next appointment now. Choose to Schedule a recall reminder.
- Select the service to propose, which is by default set to the same service as the appointment you are about to complete.
- Select the personnel to propose, which is by default also set to the same personnel as the appointment you are about to complete.
- Adjust the delay, or a specify a date on which the reminder will be sent.
- You may also add an additional message, or simply leave it blank.
- Finally, click on Complete and the appointment recall reminder will be scheduled and automatically sent in due time.
- If you choose to Complete without reminder, or Book the next appointment now, no recall reminder will be scheduled.