Step 1 – Add new staff member
- Click "Personnel" from the left side menu bar
- Click on the + icon at the top of the list of personnel to add a new personnel.
- Provide a First and Last name that will be displayed online.
- Select the Personnel type : Personnel with a calendar or User without calendar
- Provide an Email Address that will be used by booxi to communicate with this person, but will not be displayed online.
- Check the option Invite to join booxi, if you wish to invite this person to use booxi. You can also do this later.
- Click on Create and your new personnel is created.
Step 2 – Configure personnel
- Select a member of your personnel from the list.
- Click on Personnel Details.
- You can modify the First and Last name which will be displayed online.
- Change the Position to reflect what is the profession of this person.
- Provide a Mobile and Work phone number which will not be displayed online, but used to communicate with the person.
- Provide an Email address, not displayed online and also used to communicate with the person.
- Fill in Bio. This can been seen by your cliental.
- Once completed, click on Save at the top of the form to save your changes, or Undo to cancel your changes.
Step 3 – Setup Appointment Rules
- Click on Appointment Rules to access and modify the rules.
Enable Online Booking - If enabled, your clients will be able to make online bookings from this personnel's schedule. If disabled, they will not appear in online bookings.
Show Availability Online
If showing availability online, this rule will display and offer to consumers the time slots that are still available, so they can book a specific time.
When this rule is disabled, the client is asked to provide up to 5 available general time slots from his calendar (i.e morning/afternoon/evening) and you can than find a matching availability in your schedule and confirm the booking with your client.
This rule allows you to fix the interval of available time slots that will be presented to a client when booking online. It is suggested to set this interval to the duration of the shortest service you offer. For example, if you only offer 1 hour appointments, set it to 60 min to prevent clients from booking at 8h15, 8h30 or 8h45, leaving empty time slots of less than 1 hour. With an interval of 60 min, clients will only be able to request appointments at 8h00, 9h00, 10h00 and so on.