When configuring booxi you might notice that your customers are only able to provide availabilities for one of your services instead of choosing a timeslot, like this:
One possible reason for this is because your service has no assigned personnel. To fix this:
- Go into your service details for that specific service
- Select Assigned Personnel
- Assign some or all of your personnel to it (depending on who is qualified to provide this service).
- Click save, and then refresh your booxi web page.
Then, you will see a time slot selection for that service, like this:
If this is still unsuccessful, here is another thing you can try:
- Click on the specific service
- Select Booking Rules
- Check if the Online Personnel Selection mode is on “No Personnel Selection” or “No Preference + Personnel Selection”
4. If so, change the Time Selection Mode from "Ask client's availability" to "Display time slot with automatic dispatch" or “Display time slot with automatic dispatch (resource)“ if the service is associated to a resource and you want to take into account staff and resource availability when displaying availabilities.
Once this is done, your customers should be seeing time slots when they go to book, as you want them to!
Notes : If you've disabled the option of showing availability online (in the booking rules of the service) and the Online Personnel Selection is on “Personnel Selection”, booxi will ask for the availabilities of your clients online.
Also, if you have disabled the option of showing availability online (in the booking rules of your staff) and the Online Personnel Selection is on “Personnel Selection”, booxi will ask for the availabilities of your clients online.