Export your client list
To export your client list as a CSV file:
- Click on the Clients tab in the main menu.
- Click on the Options icon at the top of the client list.
- Select the Export the client list option .
- A pop-up will appear allowing you to segment your export by selecting a few criteria. Once done click "Export"
- A new pop-up will appear with a “Click here to download the exported clients” prompt. Click this to begin the download.
Export appointment reports
To export your appointment report as a CSV file:
- Go to Calendar Tab,
- Then click on the More Option icon, and select the Appointment Report option.
3. This pop up opens :
4. Select the criteria you want and click on Export.
Tips: to analyse only completed appointments, make sure to exclude all cancelled appointments and no-show appointments.
5. Then click on the link "Click here to download the report", and the download starts.