1. Create a new service
- Go to the Services tab,
- Click on the clipboard+ icon at the top of the service list to add a new service.
- Provide a service name that will be displayed online.
- Select a category or leave it to the Main Category.
- Click on Create and your new service is created.
2. Configure a service
- Select a service in the list
- Click on Service Details
- You can modify the Name which will be displayed online
- Change the Category or leave it to General Services (meaning no category)
- Set the Location to At My Business if the service will be given at your business address, or At Home if the service will be given at the client’s home or any address provided by the client.
- Set a Duration for the service
- Set a Price or leave it empty ($0) if you do not wish to display the price online
- Add a description
- Once completed, click on Save at the top of the form to save your changes, or Undo to cancel your changes.
3. Put this service online
- Click on Offline and select Available online.
- The status should turn green.
Did this answer your question?