Add a book now button directly to your Facebook page!
Let’s start by copying your booxi URL:
From your booxi account, complete the following steps:
- Click on My Business tab from the main menu.
- Click on Business Details.
- Scroll down to the section booxi site.
- Select the URL and copy it to paste it later on Facebook.
Now, let’s Add your Book Now button on Facebook:
- Open your Business Facebook Page
- Below your cover picture, click the Add a button” icon. If you have already added a call-to-action button, you should have access to the option “Edit Button” to replace this button. Facebook will only allow one call-to-action button.
- Click on Add a Button or Edit Button to configure it.
- Select Book Now among the button options and click on Next
- Then select the Option "Link to Website" and click on Finish.
- Paste your booxi URL. At the end of it, you can add ?book=now so the online appointment booking automatically appears. Then click on Save.
- Verify informations, and if it's good, click on Finish. And you're done.
- You're customers can now book directly from your Facebook page.
You can test this new button yourself, by placing the cursor over the Facebook call-to-action, then by selecting the option "Edit Button".
If you followed these steps and yet it doesn't, they some points you need to verify:
- Make sure that your booxi account is online. If not, you won't be able to access this URL. If it's offline:
1. Go on My Business tab,
2. And just under the profile picture, click on the "Offline" button. Switch it for "Available Online"
- Make sure you are not currently running a Facebook Ads that promote the button. If it is the case you won't be able to modify it. Stop your call-to-action promotion and then you'll be able to modify it.