Copy / Paste an Entire Day
If you build your availability schedule using the calendar instead of the work hours weekly schedule, and have several available time slots throughout the day, it may be time consuming to copy and paste individual time slots. Same thing goes if you have several busy time slots in a day, and the rest of the week looks the same.
To speed up the process, you can now simply copy a day, and paste it in a different day for as many days as you want. Follow these simple steps to do it.
- Right-Click in the date of a day column in your calendar. It must be a day that has time slots on it.
- Select Copy Day
3. Right-Click in the date of different day column of your calendar.
4. Select Paste Day
5. And you’re done.
You can now Copy a different day, or paste the same copied day over and over without taking a new Copy each time, just doing another Paste. Only the available and busy time slots will be copied, not the appointments, and you can Copy from a day or week calendar view.
Copy / Paste an Entire Week
To save even more time, you can copy an entire week of time slots, and paste it onto a different week. Doing this will allow you to rapidly build your schedule if most weeks are alike. You can always do small changes after pasting if needed, and you must be in a week calendar view to do this. Follow these simple steps to do it.
- Right-Click in the date of a day column in your calendar week view. The week must have time slots on it.
- Select Copy Week
3. Right-Click in the date of different week.
4. Select Paste Week
5. A confirmation dialog will give you the option to Replace all time slots.
A. If you check that option, any current time slots in that week will be deleted and you will get an exact copy.
B.If you do not check that option, the copied week will be added to any current time slots.
6. Click on Confirm, or Cancel.
7. And you’re done.
You can now Copy a different week, or paste the same copied week over and over without taking a new Copy each time, just doing another Paste.