The same functionality that you may have already been using for your busy or available time slots can now be used to copy and paste your group reservations by day, and even by week! This guide will show you how.
Copy/Paste an Entire Day
If you have a day of events that repeats for a couple days, you can now copy/paste your day to manage this quickly and efficiently!
1. Add your group event(s) to your calendar as you normally would.
2. Once you have added all your events for the day, right click on the date at the top
3. Select Copy Day
4. Right click on the date(s) you want to paste onto
5. Select Paste Day
6. Repeat this process for every day that you would like to have the same schedule
And you’re done! Now, your group events repeat for multiple days!
Copy/Paste an Entire Week
If you have a weekly group schedule that remains the same, you can now build your schedule for a week and then copy/paste it to future weeks, to build your monthly or even yearly class schedule quickly and easily!
1. Add your group events to your calendar as you normally would.
2. Once you have added all of your events for the week, right click on any date at the top
3. Select Copy Week
4. Move to the following week (or to whichever week you wanted to paste)
5. Right click on any date in this week
6. Select Paste Week
7. Repeat this process for every week that you would like to have the same schedule
If you have created busy or available time slots on the days or week you want to copy, they will paste onto the days or weeks you choose unless you uncheck the “Copy Time Slots” option. The same goes for trying to copy time slots when you have a group availability on the same day or week, just uncheck “Copy Group Availability” if you do not want your groups to repeat, but you do want your timeslots to repeat.
If you override the group capacity before pasting your day or week, all events pasted onto that day or week will have the capacity that you chose. This will not affect the settings you initially configured in your Service Details, and any future events that you paste will, by default, have the capacity that you originally chose.