There are several options you have if you want to modify an employee's work or availability schedule. Follow these steps :
1. Go to the tab Personnel.
2. Select the profile of the employee for whom you want to make the change.
3. Click on the "Work schedule" section.
You have 3 options:
1. If this person is still working during business hours, you can use the "Business hours" option.
2. If this employee does not have a regular schedule and only knows their availability one or two weeks in advance, use the "Calendar" option and add available slots directly in the calendar.
How to add available time slots to the calendar:
• Go to the Calendar tab, and select the corresponding calendar.
• Right-click on the time slot you want to make available, and select the "New time slot" option.
• Select "Available time slot" and enter the start and end time.
• Click Save.
• You will then see an available time slot in white appear in the calendar and customers will be able to request an appointment during this time slot with this employee.
Side note: You can copy/paste available time slots from one day to another as well as from one week to another.
3. If the employee has a different weekly schedule, select the "Weekly Work Schedule" option and set the schedule by following these steps.
i) To add a new work schedule, click on the icon
ii) Choose a time period (start date and end date)
iii) You can add more than one time slot per day.
For example, if you have a break between 9am to 12pm and then another from 1 pm to 6pm, you can add multiple slots by click on
You also have the option to not leave any time slots at all if you aren't available for an entire day.
iv) Click on Save and you're done.
Side note: You can add as many weekly schedules as you want. Just be careful that the periods don't overlap if not you'll get an error message from booxi!