Previously, there was an option to add a single question associated with a service, so the customer would answer the question during the booking process.
However, we wanted to be able to offer clients more options. We have now added the option to create a simple, custom booking survey that your customers can answer before arriving at their appointment.
How to do it :
Go to the Services section.
Choose the service where you would like to add a simple survey.
Then click on “Service Details”.
Scroll down to “Booking Survey”.
Select “Simple Survey”.
6. Click on the icon below to begin.
7. A dropdown will appear with the survey question options. You can choose between:
You can also add an open question.
We will explain below what each option does.
8. Start building your custom simple survey.
9. You can select this icon below to see a preview of your survey before it’s finished.
10. Click on ”Save“ when you’re done.
11. If you have multiple languages configured on your Booxi account, do not forget to add a translation of your survey by clicking here :
What are the different options
To mark the question as mandatory, add a “*” at the beginning of the question.
Use a checkbox option to allow multiple answers.
Simply add a “+” in front of the proposed answers.
Use a dropdown option to allow the selection of only one answer.
Simply add a “-” in front of the proposed answers.
3. Radio Group
Use a radio group option to allow the selection of only one answer by displaying all answers together.
Simply add a “#” in front of the proposed answers.
Use a range option allows to limit the answer in an interval of fixed values.
Simply add “[ ]” and the minimum and maximum values accepted.
5. Open question
To add an open question, simply write your question.
Where to find the Survey's answers
Answers provided by each customer to your survey can be found directly in their appointment details. Simply open their appointment from your calendar and click on "Edit Survey" to find their provided answers :